Wistia Support & Simulated Live 'Omni-URL' field
Chat Typing Indicator
The chat type indicator will inform Hosts and attenders in direct chat who is typing a message. It will also inform Hosts in the Host Chat that "someone" is typing a message.
Churches now have the ability to access public, host and private chat transcripts through the Reporting tab in the Analytics section of the Church Online Platform admin.
OpenID Connect - SSO
Churches may now integrate with OpenID Connect which allows your users to sign in using your external authentication provider instead of the Church Online Platform. If activated, any existing users will need to use the external authentication provider. Learn more here!
Churches may now allow attenders to log in to church online with their Facebook credentials.
- The Facebook Login feature can be set up by activating the Facebook integration through the Integrations section of the Church Online Platform admin. Learn more here!
Attenders and Hosts will now be able to count down to the start of your next Service via the new countdown timer.
Attender view (large resolution)
Attender view (small resolution)
- Host Tools view (large resolution)
You can now add upload a favicon to your online church so that attenders can easily navigate back to your church's tab in their browser.
Manage your favicon settings in the Setup > Appearance section of the admin:
Offline State Enhancements pt. 1
Guests who arrive at your church online site between Services are now able to see useful information and request prayer if they need it. When arriving at your site between Services, guests will experience:
- If there is an Offline Video present, the Request Prayer button will show beneath it. It will also default to Schedule view (previously Feed) if there are Services scheduled.
- If there is no Offline Video present, the screen will show upcoming Service info with a prominent Request Prayer button (if enabled in the admin).
- Hosts now get an indicator of when the Public Chat will open up prior to the Service beginning.
This is the first round of several Offline State Enhancements. Coming up, admins will have the ability to:
- Upload an Offline Graphic
- Loop their Offline Video
- Input embed code in place of a URL for Offline Videos
Chat links - now open in a new tab
Previously, URLs posted into the chat feed opened in the current tab.
Now, URLs open in a new tab.
Language support for Finnish, Welsh, and Igbo
Finnish, Welsh, and Igbo have been added as supported and localized languages for attenders and hosts.